PureGenomics® is a practitioner-exclusive website application that identifies common genetic variations known as Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) that are clinically relevant and nutritionally actionable. This unique platform makes it easy to TEST, TRANSLATE and TARGET SNPs with the right nutritional support, empowering practitioners with precision and confidence in the pursuit of optimal health for every patient.
TEST for nutritionally relevant SNPs with saliva-based personal genome analysis kits by 23andMe® , a personal genomics and biotechnology company. Simply visit www.23andMe.com or Ancestry.com, order the kit and follow the step-by-step instructions to obtain full-service genotyping and secure, downloadable results.
TRANSLATE results to nutritional recommendations with PureGenomics.com. This innovative website application:
Receives the genetic test results
Identifies well-researched, clinically relevant, actionable SNPs
Translates results into specific recommendations
TARGET with personalized nutritional support. Pure Encapsulations’ PureGenomics® platform of products provides specialized support with targeted ingredients at clinically relevant doses, and in clinically relevant forms.‡
PureGenomics.com is a physician-exclusive website application. Your healthcare practitioner must register to provide you access to the patient portal.
1. Visit www.23andMe.com or ANCESTRY.COM® to purchase a genetic test kit.
2. Recipients of the kit will need to follow the step-by-step instructions provided.
3. You will receive an email from 23andMe® or ANCESTRY.COM® when your test results are ready.
4. Contact your practitioner to get signed up with PureGenomics®.
5. Your practitioner will send you a PureGenomics® email invitation with a link to register for an account.
6. Once logged into your PureGenomics® account, select “Connect with 23andMe®”. PureGenomics® will automatically sync with your 23andMe® raw data. The information will populate in your practitioner’s account to review with you at your next appointment.
Prevail Counseling and Forensic Mental Health Consulting, P.C. © 2013 All Rights Reserved